SQL Server Developer
- U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Candidate must be within a commutable distance from the posted zip code (19403). Please note that this is important even if the job offers flexibility
- Not providing relocation and this role is not intended for travel. Flexible/Remote option possible
- SQL SERVER 2016 - Stored Procedures, stored procedures and stored procedures & All back-end SQL Server tools -- everything else (SSIS/SSRS etc) is secondary
- Performance tuning of stored procedures - not looking for a DBA
- Experience with large data volumes in an agile Data warehouse environment
- Familiarity with different DW design patterns is a plus
- Experience working in production environments and release management
- Experience working with source control systems (ex: bitbucket, TFS) for source code management
- Ability to work independently and collaborate well in a team environment
- Agile/kanban environment with Jira exposure is a plus
We are looking to expand our services to provide studies, analysis and implementations for data management solutions. If you are interested in any of the roles from strategy, planning, assessment, architecture, modeling, ETL and Report/Analytic development, forward your current resume with your preferences to the address below.
Send your resume: email@example.com